Monday, February 8, 2010

Wishing for Spring kit & Freebies

Just in time for Spring, Kathy has released this fabulous kit. The colors make me anxious for spring - even though I wouldn't mind a bit more snow first. Actually, she and another designer did a colab so you can get two full kits that coordinate, which I love. Click the image to head to Kathy's blog to snag this kit and to get the link for the other. Here's my layout, followed by some fabulous freebies.
click image to get this QP freebie.
I have always enjoyed making my own blog backgrounds, but I have never offered them to the public, until now. You can also get this blog background for free. I don't plan on doing a lot of these, so I will not be offering the code because it has my account information inbedded in it. You'll have to download the image and upload it to a photo storage site and add the code yourself - sorry about that. Leave a comment if you need help with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Flipchickdesigns said...

Darling QP--thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you did with the blog background! It's so cute! Great job, as always!