Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Invite Freebie

My sister needed an invite for a church activity for girls - so I went to one of Tracy's kits "Girl Friends" and turned my layout into an invite. I love how it turned out and thought you might be able to use it also. I wanted to show the original invite with the diamonds used with the font - just an idea...

Click the blank invite to download - and just in case you missed when I did the original layout with this kit you can also get the QP below. SO... have a party and scrap it to!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Great job, monica!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

VolleyMom said...

So fun when I find other LDS scrap stuff. Woo hoo. Thanks. Our New Beginnings is coming up in 2 weeks so this is perfect.

peppermint said...

I love the invitie and the colors of the QP. Thanks for sharing.