Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Smiles & QP freebie

I set out to take some pictures of my kids this weekend. Crimany, how hard is it to get 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time and smile!?! Well, it proved to be impossible. I had to do some cropping and editing, but I'm happy with what I got in the end. I used a kit for the first time - Norwegian Wood by Stephanie Ogren - and thought I would offer another quickpage. Click the image to download. And better luck be to the rest of you who try to capture multiple kids in one shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Rob and Heather said...

Good job on the cropping and editing. You did great! I love how well blended the pictures and compliment the cute page.