Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dogs & Frogs Kit

I love this kit and wish I had more time to play around with it. Tracy has this kit free during the next week -you won't want to miss it. Kit preview is linked. I'm hoping to do some more with this kit - but for now I've got one layout. I love how it turned out - adorable boys to go with this adorable kit!
--- update ---
I couldn't just leave such a fun kit with only one layout, so I just finished another layout and QP.
Click QP previews below to download


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the kit! Too cute!!! I'll be back for more inspiration! Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

Blogged about you on Searching Savannah! I hope it was okay to use the picture of the kit. I linked your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Rob and Heather said...

Love the colors - they are sure cute. really fun.