Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Book

I first set up this blog to post my scrapbook layouts on. And now that I have a new project to work on, I'll be posting my project layouts again. Instead of the fun book I had planned for my son (it was proving hard to find quality pictures) - I've decided to go ahead and make a "First Year" book. I've gotta get cracking because I have 2 other kids to do it for also and one more month to do it in (I try to have all artscow orders done by the end of November to ensure I get it by Christmas). Here's the "title" page.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Adorable cover for your little boy! I, too, enjoy the books I have made and ordered from Artscow.com. I am working on scrapbooking my blog posts and have them printed in a book, for our family journal. Thanks for the adorable quick pages, making my project much quicker!