Friday, April 9, 2010

Boys Only Kit and Freebies

I'm always on the lookout for a cute boy kit. Tracy put together a darlinge kit - Boys Only. You can click the kit preview to go to her blog for more information and a few other freebies. I did two layouts with this kit. The first one will be sold as a QP through Tracy's store in a QP bundle. But I can't leave you without a free QP, so check out my next layout.
I also thought it would be fun to make a party invite. Here's an example below and a blank one for your downloading pleasure. Happy scrapping!
FREEBIES HERE (click the images to download)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Kashina said...

Thank you SO much, I love it!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....