Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby of Mine kit and Freebies Galore

I just fell in love with this kit - Baby of Mine by Tracy and Nicole. It's a colab kit full of every yummy design you can think of for scrapbooking that little angel of yours. I love the colors they picked and the papers they designed to go with this kit are so varied and wonderful. I have two baby layouts (one girl and one boy) because my daughter wanted one for her after she saw her brother's. The other layout is more versatile for any occasion. Click the kit preview to head to Tracy's blog.


FREE QPs:
When I come across a fabulous kit, I just can't help myself... so here's 3 fabulously free QPs. I've removed the words and the little stroller so you can add your own embellishments to your liking. Click each image to snag them.


WORD ART:
Jen has some awesome word art, and with her permission you can get the altered WA that I used on my layouts. Click the image to download and click HERE to see more of Jen's creations (this one came from a bundle that is on sale right now, but I'm not sure for how long, hurry over). Birth Announcements:
I have always designed my own birth announcements for my kids and this kit is perfect for that. I went ahead and filled the boys announcement in so you can see where to put the text but the only text that will actually appear on the freebie is "announcing the birth of." Hope you enjoy these. Click the images to download.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the Lo with Paige and the kids (with the white background)...OK...I LOVE them all...lol!!

Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Liz said...

OH MY!!!! I just can't gush enough about your AMAZING QP's. Just LOVE them! I just spent some time (and a lot of space on my hard drive... lol) downloading almost everything from your blog. Thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing all of these! I especially love all the 2 page layouts and the whole year QP albums. WOW! WOW! WOW!