Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Circus Fun for Everyone Kit

Perfect timing for a fun circus themed kit. I personally haven't been to a circus and I didn't hit the fair this year either - but I still think this kit is full of fun colors that can be used for anything. Tracy will have this kit as a freebie for a few days - click the preview to head on over to her site to grab it. I made 2 layouts - which I really love - and also 2 QPs for you!
Click the images below to download - and enjoy!
*note - the previews for these QPs shows up wierd on 4share - but they will end up just like the previews below!
***if you downloaded these and they were small (3-4 MB) please redownload. The new downloads are larger and crisp. Sorry about that. I tried to save you some room on your computer by reducing the size, but the quality turned out poorly***

6 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Thank you, cute pages, and fun colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Suzanne said...

Thank you for these bright, fun qps! They will be perfect for my 3grandsons when I take them to the circus this fall!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Simone said...

So very cute and colorfull, thanks for sharing!

* Lee said...

Thank you for the CUTE qps!