Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Calendar Freebie!

I was so excited to finish my latest book that I thought I would put together a freebie for you. Last year I made a set of calendar QPs for my mom. She always does a family calendar and we decided to spice it up this year by scrapping it. She printed them on her computer and it turned out great. I was so excited with how they turned out that I made one for the in-laws and had it printed at artcow - I loved it! It came back nice and sturdy. If you haven't sign up with artscow yet - check my sidebar. Anyhow, the pages are 8.5 x11 and worked for both printing options. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm already starting to think about Christmas gifts - and this makes a fabulous personalize gift!
Here's two of the layouts and a complete preview below!


Download
(it's a big one, so just "click it and forget it," it may take some time to download)

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Lois B said...

THese are wonderful! Now I have to find a calendar template for 2010 to go with these.

Thanks so much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Motherhen said...

Thanks so much! I always give my mom & dad a calendar for Christmas.

Aurelia said...

thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents!
this looks so freaking awesome!
can't wait to use it!

Mom of Three said...

Thank you very much for sharing, this will be a perfect gift for my grandmother!

Kaye and Jared said...

You are so stinkin' talented!! LOVE IT!! You have found your niche

* Lee said...

Thank you So Much for this HUGE collection and for the Apple Spice Qps! STRONG work!