Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Honestly, I've been scrapbooking

I know this blogs been a bit slow - but I've been working on projects, been on vacation, and have had the kids home ALL DAY LONG! But I have been scrapbooking. Just finished two 100 page books. One for my mother-in-law and the other for a family friend. The European cruise book was quite a project so I gave out a WaHoo when it was done - and here's a few of my favorite pages. I really liked making pages with pictures as part of the background - or by cutting out part of the picture. I don't usually scrapbook that way - but I think it worked perfect for this book.
The other book I just finished was a wedding book for a darling couple - Allie & McKay. I used my 100 Black QPs (which you can buy for a buck - orignal post HERE.) Of course they had fabulous pictures taken - so it was easy fun to plug them into the QPs. And that's what I've been up to.

No comments: