Friday, April 29, 2011

Combing the Beach kit and Freebie

This kit comes just in time to make me homesick - well, it's not really "home"sick so much has wishing for childhood memories spent on the beach. As it is, I'm no where near the beach! I love this kit and the colors and elements in it. Too cute! And with the blue's and browns you can do so much more than scrap beach pictures. Click the kit preview to head to Tracy's blog. And here's my layout followed by a freebie.



QP freebie - click to download.

Here's another layout I made that is available through Tracy's store.

1 comment:

scraproo said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful freebies! They are super, fantastic, scrumdiliumptious! I just discovered your blog so I'm thrilled with all the great LO's you have to offer! Keep up the fabulous work!