Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My latest scrapbooking

I have actually been scrapbooking. I'm working on a 100 page book for my mother-in-law. They took an amazing river cruise a few years back and I'm about 1/4 done with the book. They all have the same background and basic designs - because I think that puts the focus on the pictures more. So here'a few layouts. I was hoping to do some QPs for you - but when I look at them without the pictures they are just too basic. I'll have to come up with something else for a QP.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a fun book Monica! Kevan and I saw a few of those castles on the Rhine on our trip a few years ago...so fun to see them again here! I love how you used pictures as your paper-both the boat and the castle pages, and the map looks awesome too! thanks for sharing.