Monday, October 4, 2010

Time for another freebie

Ok - I've decided that I just can't have so many hobbies!!! I've been busy with life and took on the "hobby" of reading. Between the books and the kids I just haven't gotten much else done. So to make up for it I am going to be giving out a fabulous freebie. I made these calendar layouts for an 11x8.5 calendar (my mom printed hers at home and I used artscow.com and both turned out great). So over the course of the next couple weeks I will be giving away the entire collection ... 3 months at a time.
To get January, February and March click HERE!

7 comments:

happyscrapper said...

Thank you! These are great!

Mitzi said...

very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Jani said...

Oh my Gosh! These are going to be great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kristal said...

Very cute! Thank you!

zadoptionstories said...

I love what you made, thanks so much!

zadoptionstories said...

I love what you made but for some reason I can't get the file to unzip. I have sent it to my compressed folder to turn it into a zip file and then extracted it but nothing shows up. I'll keep trying. I love your work!

Marilou said...

Thank you for sharing your calendar pages with us. I know, from experience, how much time it takes to design them.