Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Serenity Kit and Freebie

Don't you just love the colors in this kit?! Tracy's got a new kit freebie that you won't want to miss - but you have to pay attention because each piece is free for one day only, starting Wednesday (I'm giving you a little heads up). Click the kit preview to go to her blog. In the meantime, check out what I did below. I always design my books in two page spreads, so this freebie is a double! Here's the full preview and each page alone below. AND below that the QP freebie. Have a looksee and enjoy!
Click image to download.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Very cute page Monica. Is that a template? If so where did you get it? I love it.

Jani said...

I just love your designs. They are simple yet show more of the picture than a page with a little frame in the corner and lots of empty landscape. Thank you for sharing