Monday, May 3, 2010

Desktop Freebie


I have seen several cute scrapped desktops out there - but have personally never put one on my computer ... until now - and I love it! Don't know if I can ever go back to just putting a plain ol' picture on. This was inspired by one of Christina Brown's Designs , made beautiful with a kit from Summer Driggs - Sweet Springtime. I am so happy every time I turn on my computer and see my cute little family smiling back at me - that I thought I would offer this as a freebie. Click the desktop preview below to download. And as always, Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 04, 2010. Thanks again.