Friday, July 17, 2009

A Year of Quick Pages

For my friends and family,

I want my scrapbook pages to inspire the rest of you to do photo books for yourself. They aren't spectacular and I try not to over-embellish. I like to put as many pictures on each page as to reinforce the memories behind them. So, I've decided to help you start by giving you a 31 page book of quickpages. I turned all my pages from my family book 2008 into separate quick pages so that you can make a book more quickly. A quickpage is a designed layout with openings that you can drop your own picture behind. You will still need some sort of photo editor because your pictures will need to be cropped to fit each openings, and then to save your images as a jpg. Some openings require unique cropping, but usually you just need a square, rectangle or circle crop. A few pages have words on them, but most are left blank so you can add whatever you would like. If you would like a QP created without the test please email me and I'd be happy to remove it. The download is split into 3 different downloads because of the size.

If you haven't already signed up with Artscow.com, email me and I will send you an invite that will come with free credits. I am more than happy to help any of you with making your own book, so please email me with any questions - monicackennedy@msn.com

16 comments:

terrah said...

You are amazing Monica, thanks! Maybe this will be just the jumpstart I need!

Rob and Heather said...

Wow!!! You are my hero! My true inspiration. I love to take all the hard work of someone else and call it my own.lol. I will get busy doing this stuff next week, when I have a little more free time.

Rob and Heather said...

Oh ya... How do you find the time? You must be exhausted when you get those dishes done, I mean.

Ben and Jenny said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome!

Jen B. said...

Thanks Monica, we just need a new computer ours is going down hill fast.
Does Artscow make photo books. When I'm ready I'll give you a jingle.

Hayley said...

Maybe I will get some books done after all!!! These are awesome! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

Wow you are so generous. These are awesome.

Lois B said...

Now I have no excuse! I have the photos and you have so kindly provided the QPs! You are wonderful and so thoughtful to share these with us all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Zara-licious said...

OH MY GOD!!! This is incredible!! Thanks so much for sharing these! Holy cow batman!! Love them!

Oh I also like to use multiple photo's in my layouts (seriously, I take more pictures than would fit in a scrapbook if I only did one per page like really!) so these are so fabulous! I rarely get qp's because of only one photo slot and that just doesn't work for me. But you do amazing work and MULTIPLE photo slots WOOHOOO!! TX! :)
~ Zara

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

LOFT said...

Wow! These are really great. Thank you so much for being so generous!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Wow! Thanks soo much:)

lark said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for shring all these pages. What great inspiration. Love your work

Cindyrelly said...

I found your blog today and am so Thankful for your generosity. These QPs look incredible. I did sign-up for artscow awhile back but have yet to try them. I will definitely save your email address if I need help. Have a Great Day!

Tana said...

Love these QPs! I was so excited to use them but they seem to be 500x500 -- around 7"x7" and only 72 dpi? I notice the rest of your qps are 3600x3600 -- or 12"x12" and 300 dpi which is what I prefer. I've never used a lower resolution, will it print as well?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful QPs!